Aluminum Letters & Logos
Custom Cast Or Cut
For dimensional signage, aluminum letters are the most popular because of there durabilty and price. Aluminum letters can be used indoors and outdoors, are rust resistant and will last a life time
Aluminum Letters & Logos Options
- Sizes from 1/2″- 48″ high.
- From 1/8″-1″ thick.
- Finishes: Standard brushed satin (most popular), polished, anodized and painted.
- Standard paint colors or custom pms colors.
- Mounting options include adhesive (glued) for small letters, rear pinned (studded) for 2″ and larger, flush mount (flat to the wall) or with spacers (for a raised look).
- Supplied with a mounting template for customer installation or we can install them for you.
Contact Us for More Information
Backs of letters and logos, at least ¼”thick, are drilled and tapped to receive threaded studs, for mounting to wall.
Bottom or Top Stud Mount
Bottom or top returns of letters and logos, at least 3/8”thick, are drilled and tapped to receive threaded studs
Rail Mount Single or double
Backs of letters and logos, at least ¼” thick, are drilled and tapped to receive screws to secure letters onto horizontal metal rails (bars or C-Channel) – for mounting to wall.
Drill Pattern Stencil
Computer-generated tracing of letters with hole locations of studs, printed on paper. Once taped to wall, hole locations are then drilled and filled with adhesive.